OPEN TO TK-12 TEACHERS IN LAKE COUNTY, CA.
Grants will be awarded to teachers to purchase art supplies and/or equipment in the amount of $100.
Examples of uses for the grant funds could include:
• Basic supplies such as crayons, colored pencils, papers, pens, glue, paint, etc.
• Project based supplies
• Equipment purchases for the classroom
Teachers wishing to apply must adhere to the following eligibility criteria:
• Teaches at a school located within Lake County, CA
• School is public or charter, NOT privately funded
• Any teacher serving TK-12 students may apply
NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Art Grant Testimonials
“On behalf of my Kelseyville Learning Academy students who have been enjoying the use of art supplies you so generously financed, we wanted to share some of our projects to date. We hope you enjoy looking at the fruits of your investment into their art enrichment courses.”
Rena R. – Kelseyville Learning Academy